(polski opis - wkrótce)
The SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines are a unique departure from the traditional graduated density lines of years past. With a variety of double-density sinking rates and a smooth, seamless transition between each, the SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines provide straightline connections to subsurface flies, meaning you’re in control of the fly every second it’s in the water.
• Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers.
• Based on popular MPX taper.
• Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders.
• Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers.
• Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly.
• Sink 5/Sink 7: The fastest sinking SD line, with a Sink 5 running line and Sink 7 (7.0 ips) head, designed to dredge the bottom.
• SA STILLWATER SD WF X S# S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate).
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|