Opis polski wkrótce
The Frequency Magnum summed up in six words: big flies, big fish, small price. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, and light saltwater game. It’s nice to have some muscle on your side.
• Turns over large dries, streamers, and split shot with ease.
• For use in both fresh- and saltwater environments.
• Overweighted design loads fast-action rods.
• Braided multifilament core.
• Color: daytime - ivory; nightime - glow.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F||35.0’ / 10,7m||85.0’ / 25,9m||150gr / 9,7g|
|WF-6-F||37.0’ / 11,3m||85.0’ / 25,9m||175gr / 11,3g|
|WF-7-F||39.0’ / 11,9m||85.0’ / 25,9m||200gr / 13,0g|
|WF-8-F||41.0’ / 12,5m||85.0’ / 25,9m||225gr / 14,6g|
|WF-9-F||43.0’ / 13,1m||85.0’ / 25,9m||260gr / 16,9g|