(opis polski - wkrótce)
You’ve got articulated streamers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of black, white, or olive. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s why we designed the Mastery Titan Long. Similar in design to our Mastery Titan, but with an extended rear taper for better mending ability and more line control. It's quite possibly the best warmwater fly line ever constructed. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for big fish, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
• Designed for targeting bass and other warmwater species.
• Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets.
• Excellent turnover due to powerful head and short front taper.
• Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability.
• Ideal line for boat or wade fishing.
• For temperate climates.
• Braided multifilament core.
• SA MS TITAN LNG WF X F (X = line weight).
- Taper: WF.
- Length: 27,5 m.
- Color: Moss/Buckskin.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F||43,0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||185gr / 12,0g|
|WF-6-F||43,0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||210gr / 13,6g|
|WF-7-F||43,0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||240gr / 15,6g|
|WF-8-F||43,0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||280gr / 18,1g|